Important dates and events. Find out where I’ve been and where I’ll be next…
- July 24 thru July 30, 2017: Romance Writers of America National Conference, Orlando, FL
- July 12 thru July 17, 2016: Romance Writers of America National Conference, San Diego, CA
- June 20, 2016: Until Their Hearts Desire is released.
Tessadori Delafield has come to truly love living in California with her aunt and uncle. When her mother summons her to New York, she goes with great reluctance. She fears her parents have called her back home to see her married to a man of their choosing. The last thing she wants to do is sit idle, waiting and hoping for a man to make time for her.
Jacob Beaumont is the type of man who could easily capture her heart, if only he was around long enough to honestly try. When she discovers the elusive Mr. Beaumont is also keeping secrets, Tessa realizes that’s more than she can accept.
Jacob believes he has found the one woman he can’t live without, but as long as he is contractually bound to Jules Vanderzeit, that’s exactly what he must do. The man known as the Maestro seems to be doing everything he can to keep Jacob away from Tessa. Jacob’s mother’s life is at stake, and since Jules is holding all the cards, Jacob has no choice but to play by the Maestro’s rules.
There’s no place like home, but for Tessa and Jacob, finding home means following their heart’s desire.
- July 21 thru July 26, 2015: Romance Writers of America National Conference, New York, NY
- June 16, 2015: Speaking on the Romance of Writing at the Kiwanis Club of Berkeley, CA
- February 20, 2015: Until We Meet Again is launched and reaches #12 as a Hot New Release on Amazon under time-travel romance.
- November 28, 2013: Dreaming In Moonlight is released.
- April 15, 2013: Away Over Yonder, Book Three in the Ellers Family time-travel adventures is released.
- June 20, 2012: The summer solstice. A perfect day to announce the release of Somewhere To Belong, Book Two in my time-travel romance series.
- June 21, 2011: It’s the summer solstice. The perfect day to announce the release of my romance novel, Return In Time – Book One of my paranormal time-travel adventure series.