Always sprinkle your romance with spiritual magic. It’s the spice of life.
Okay, so the last time I was here, which I admit was some time ago, I talked/wrote about Dreaming In Moonlight, my next book soon to be released (as soon as I got the cover art done). Well, hold on to your hats my friends, cuz it’s done. And beautiful. At least, I think it’s beautiful. Can’t speak for anyone else. I connected with Viola Estrella, who was referred by a fellow writing friend, and sent her my ideas. A few weeks later, she put my ideas into images. Now how nice is that? Pretty darn nice, if you ask me. I’ve had a few people, mostly very loving friends, tell me that they like it, so I have a bit of confidence that I’m not alone in thinking it’s lovely, but if I was, it wouldn’t be the first time.
Anywhoo, now I’m working with the good folks at Purple Papaya to get the book published out to all the major on-line booksellers as an ebook. It should be available before the big Christmas buying rush, which for a book that is NOT about Christmas or the holidays, doesn’t really mean much, but it’s nice to know I beat my self-imposed end of year deadline by over 30 days. Yahoo. (sounds like a good name for a wet site, what do you think, about Yahoo, I mean.)
As you can tell, or not, I’m kind of in a random mood, probably giddy with the idea of having another new book ready to be released. Either that, or three weeks of massage therapy is finally kicking in.
I hope to be back soon with news that it’s up and available for purchase. Until then, here’s a taste on just what it’s all about. . . Enjoy always, T
What he thought was the blessing of a lifetime becomes an unimaginable curse when Lord Gavin Richard Montague, the Grand Duke of Maninberg, agrees to accept immortality from Tazire, a powerful wizard, in exchange for complete control of his kingdom. Now he can never leave.
Besides being Tazire’s great granddaughter, Lady Tara Zanders, is an experienced dream weaver who would rather travel the world than submit to seeking out a husband. When she finds herself attracted to the charming spellbound duke, her curiosity is aroused and her wanderlust falters. She quickly realizes that Lord Gavin is trapped in his kingdom, but she doesn’t know why.
There’s a battle brewing just outside his kingdom that threatens her safety. He wants to protect her. She wants to uncover his secrets.
Each feels the pull of their passion, but will their well-guarded secrets destroy any hope they may have of finding mutual happiness and truly lasting love?
After weeks of dealing with the upheaval of moving into my new house I’m back at my writing desk and loving it. My next book, Dreaming In Moonlight is done and ready for cover art. I hope to have it released by the end of the year. I also have about 46,000 words written on my next new WIP, current working title: Until We Meet Again. It’s another time-travel adventure that takes a modern women back to New York in 1888 during the gilded age. It’s been great fun to write. So much fun. Life is good and I’ve got to get back to writing. Enjoy always, T
My dear fellow blogging friend, Lorna at Lorna’s Voice has just posted an interview she did with me We talked about my latest release, Away Over-Yonder along with a few other thing. I hope you’ll take a few minutes to check it out. Warning, it is a little longer than most blog posts , but the woman is seriously funny and has a way of looking at life that’s pure joy. Once you meet her you’ll want to follow her every move, or at least keep up on her fun and funny blog posts.
Let me know what you think and remember, regardless of what life throws your way, the really important thing is to Enjoy Always, T
Where the heck have I been? It’s been two months and not a word from me (aka, the amazing, uplifting, metaphysical spiritual romance writer, Ms. Tricia Linden).
I’ve been off the grid – deeply distracted by a major life changing event, moving from my condo of twelve years into a wonderful little house in the valley. To say life has been busy, chaotic and grandly challenging would be putting it mildly. Here’s a brief bullet point run down on my recent activities:
- In May, after getting new granite counter tops in my kitchen, I put my condo on the market and one week later got an offer for over the asking price. Yes, I accepted and sold the condo.
- In June I attended my Mother’s Family Reunion where I was able to catch up with over 80 of my dearest and closest relatives. Yes, we have a really big family. Mom has seven brothers and seven sisters. That’s 15 kids by one man, but thankfully he spread the baby birthing thing over two wives. Still, all one big “happy” family from Ray Statman (deceased, but still remembered) including his kids (my mom), lots of grand kids, (like me and my cousins) some great-grand kids (like my children) and even some great-great-grand kids, (none from my little branch of the big ole family tree).
- In July I went to Georgia, North Carolina and Georgia with my bestie writing buddy, Sherry Ewing. After flying into Atlanta we went on a road trip to Ashville, North Carolina to see the Biltmore Estate, (a long time bucket list item) before heading back to Atlanta for the annual RWA Conference (Romance Writers Of America). What a great trip and a fab time connecting with other fabulous romance writers. Always an informative, fun, and
alcohol fueledgreat networking event. (Note: Still on the grid.)
- During July, after much house hunting, I also found a new home to buy. A beautiful, cute three bedroom single story house in a beautiful valley surrounded by a beautiful garden full of roses and a large open ridge line behind the home with nothing but trees and wide open spaces. My dream home for the rest of my life (or until my kids send me to a “retirement” home or fit me for a little pine box, if you know what I mean).
- In August (August 3rd to be exact) I moved out of my condo (finally) and moved into temporary quarters in a vacant house next to my boyfriends house. The whole vacant house thing is a very detailed and long story, best saved for another post. Note: at this time I moved off the grid. No internet!! Reduced to using my iPhone to read emails.
- While in temporary housing, the new house got new hardwood floors installed, popcorn ceilings removed and some plumbing work done. All good stuff.
- On September 1st Boyfriend and I spent the first night in our new home. Now we’re talking. Life is good, well it’s always been good, but it just got a bit better. Also messier, as we are surrounded by boxes to unpack and have a hard time finding clothes to wear to work each day. Remember the chaotic and challenging thing I mention above.
So now I’m back on the grid, internet up and running, although at slower speeds. We don’t get the fastest service out here in our little valley, but I’m able to stay connected. After the adventures of the last few months I have lots of lost writing time to make up for and lots of stories to tell. I’m nearly finished and ready to publish a new and exciting novel. Something totally different from my time-travel/reincarnation trilogy with the Ellers Family. This new one, Dreaming In Moonlight, takes place in central Europe in the late 1700′s and includes a wizard, his great-granddaughter and an immortal man. All good stuff.
Stay tuned and Enjoy Always, T